Opal fare adjustments and refunds transportnsw.info
If a refund is required please call us on 1800 536 743. Can I use my Opal card on the service? No. Opal cards cannot be used to pay for the Northern Beaches or Macquarie Park On Demand service.... Opal's Terms & Conditions state that an Australian bank account is required for refunds. Clearly stated there and, as others have said, reiterated every time o/s visitors buying Opal cards is mentioned here.
Changes to public transport ticketing Frequestly Asked
A lot of visitors will get value out of an opal card if they know what they're doing, as the maximum daily spend is $15 and includes all the ferries & trains right out …... 1 day ago · Sydney’s train network came under fire on New Year’s Eve, when it was crippled by a storm, leaving huge crowds struggling to get home after Sydney’s fireworks and other events.
Opal card complaints and overcharges a Freedom of
See your Opal balance and/or activity, apply for a refund, fare adjustment or request a balance transfer to a new card. how to lose side fat exercises Hi. Anyone out there NOT from Australia that has ever managed to get a refund of their credit from an OPAL card? I visited in March and have 60 dollars or so still on the card and OPAL refuse to refund to anything other than an Australian bank account or a cheque to an Australian address?
the “Opal card refund for deceased estates” (b) Provide true, accurate andup to date information: You represent warrant that the information provided in the Opal Refund Form is true, accurate and up to date. (c) Refund to bankaccount or by cheque: Refunds will be made to the Australian account specified in the Opal Refund Form that accompanies the returned Opal Card. If there is no how to get rid of dry cough from flu When my Gold Opal card expires can I get a refund on any value left on the card? Yes, you can get a refund if you apply within 90 days of your Opal card expiry. To apply, visit www.opal.com.au to download an Opal card refund form , complete and return the form with your expired Opal card.
How long can it take?
OPAL Card refund scam? Sydney Forum - TripAdvisor
- Opal Refund Get your maximum fare trip(s - Google Sites
- Gold Opal card roll-out poses problems for pensioners
- Refund myki
- Opal Card bosses admit they won’t refund all incorrect
How To Get Refund From Opal Card
For refunds, you’ll need to complete a Refunds Request form on the Opal website. Your request will be assessed against Transport for NSW refunds policy and if a refund is approved, the funds will be returned to your account. If we consider the charge correct but you think it …
- customers will need an Opal card or Opal single trip ticket to travel on public transport. Which paper tickets are being removed from sale on 1 August 2016? Among the paper tickets being retired are adult and concession singles and returns, the 90 Day International Student Ticket and the Family Fare Deal. After this time the only way to access concession fares is with a Concession or Gold
- Yesterday's Sydney train meltdown has been described as "an act of God" by New South Wales Transport Minister Andrew Constance, who says furious commuters will not get a refund.
- The minimum balance you can put on the Opal card is $10 for an adult card and $5 for a child card. You can top up your card in increments of $10, but don't get too carried away as you don't want to be left we a large unused balance at the end of your trip or risk loosing a card with a large balance. You can apply for a refund of your unused balance, but that has to be done via mail.
- 9/01/2019 · DIGITAL SWITCH. Transport NSW can be attempting to cease prospects calling its helplines for timetable queries and Opal points, resulting in issues over whether or not people who find themselves not on-line will be capable to get the assistance they want.