Athens airport transfers to/from Rafina Port
Re: Rafina to Downtown Athens by Bus 30 Sep 2016, 1:59 AM After some thought I think the best option (Time & Cost) would be a bus from Rafina to Pedion Areos and then go to Victoria Metro Station to get to Monistiraki.... Take a taxi to Rafina port. It is too risky to rely on the bus within the time you have to get from the airport to the ferry port. If you don't already have your tickets then buy them in the airport …
Athens to Port of Rafina Fodor's Travel Talk Forums
Re: Rafina Port to Athens Airport 10 Jun. 2011, 9:24 am No ferry from Paros will get you to Piraeus or Rafina in time for your flight on the same day, you have to go a day earlier.... Bus from Athens Airport to Rafina Port During the summer holiday season there is frequent bus connection between Rafina Port and Athens Airport. Departure Point: The bus departs from the bus stop between the Exits 2 and 3 of the arrivals hall (opposite hotel Sofitel).
Transfers from Rafina Port to Athens Airport (ATH)
Hi, everybody. My husband and I are getting to Athens Airport at 4:50am on 30th of August and planing to get a ferry at Rafina Port to Mykonos at 8:05. how to get away with murder wes and rebecca The port of Rafina is much closer to the airport of Athens than Piraeus. Only 10 km from the airport, Rafina can be accessed in 15 min taxi drive and in 25 min by bus. There are also regular buses from Athens airport to Rafina in summer, with schedules running almost every 30 min. Piraeus is about 35 min by taxi from the airport of Athens, 1 hour by bus and 75 min by metro. View:
Rafina Port to Athens Airport Rafina Forum - TripAdvisor
Taxi for Athens Airport to Rafina Port. The taxi fare for the route Athens Airport - Rafina Port is: 38 Euro. The taxi price from Rafina Port to other destinations is shown on the table below. how to get information from an icloud backup Get quick answers from Rafina Port staff and past visitors.
How long can it take?
Rafina port to Athens Airport 2019 viator.com
- From airport to Rafina port? Rafina Message Board
- Rafina to Athens Rick Steves Travel Forum
- transport from rafina port to athens city center Athens
- Rafina to Downtown Athens by Bus Rafina Forum - TripAdvisor
How To Get From Rafina Port To Airport
Getting from Athens Airport to Rafina port By public Bus: The Orange Line Bus (KTEL) departs from the Arrivals Level, opposite the Sofitel Hotel. The ticket booth for the Athens buses does not sell tickets for Rafina - you just pay on the bus.
- Rafina is the closest port to the International Airport of Athens. There are buses and taxis to connect the Athens Airport to the port of Rafina. A ferry to Andros from Rafina takes 2 hours. There are daily Andros ferries from Rafina all year round, but schedules are more frequent in summer.
- The pick-up time will be calculated automatically taking into account journey time and check-in time at airport.: Please select hours. How to get to Rafina, Attica, Greece. What is the distance to Rafina from... Nearest airports from Rafina; Athens Airport (ATH)
- What are my options for getting from Rafina Port to Athens? Bus from Rafina to Airport then Metro to Downtown and cost? Bus from Rafina to Downtown Athens and cost?
- Have a look at the map below [click here to get the map with the ports of Athens in the google maps format]: The Rafina Port is around 12 Kms from the Athens International Airport on a linear distance.