How to Get to Vientiane? GeckoRoutes.com
Choose your route to get from Pakse to Vientiane. Find a bus, train, ferry, shuttle, or van to reach your destination. Search all results, or filter according to type of transportation, price, company, departure time, reviews, high class, high demand, or Wi-Fi. Review all …... Once there, we would have to get on another bus at 8:30 pm to get to Vientiane on Sunday at 6 am. The ticket cost was USD 40 each, but he allowed us to pay the next morning just in case. The ticket cost was USD 40 each, but he allowed us to pay the next morning just in case.
VIP bus from Pakse to Vientiane (day time) Vientiane
Planning a trip from Vientiane to Pakse is easy when you use Trip.com to help you make travel arrangements. With Trip.com, you can search for available flights and hotel rooms, and then make your booking quickly and easily online.... Provincial Bus Terminal: This is the terminal were VIP buses depart/arrive from Vientiane and Luang Prabang, and local buses depart/arrive regulrly to/from Vang Vieng, Xam Neua, Paksan, Vinh and Hanoi in Viet Nam. The terminal is located on Route 7 about 3km west of town.
Vientiane to Bolaven Plateau 5 ways to travel via plane
The average price for one way flights from Pakse to Vientiane is LAK1,447,678. The average price for round trip flights from Pakse to Vientiane is LAK2,766,099 . Pakse to Vientiane Flight Questions how to know if airplay is on Pakse has 4 bus stations: Chitpasong Bus Terminal (aka VIP bus terminal; 15.118067, 105.796653) is the most likely bus station you'll arrive at or depart from if you are traveling between Pakse and Vientiane, which is next to the Sedone River and close to the old French Bridge, near the Champasak Shopping Center (supermarket is at 2nd floor
Sleeper bus Pakse to Vientiane? Laos Lonely Planet
Pakse, Laos is 468 km from Vientiane There are 4 weekly flights from Pakse, Laos to Vientiane 4 non-stop flights are operating from Pakse, Laos to Vientiane today Lao Airlines has the most nonstop flights between Pakse, Laos and Vientiane Luang Prabang, Laos - Luang Prabang is the most popular how to get the yeloe box away from garage band How to get to Pakse. Add to Trip! 0. By air. You can take a flight from Siem Reap or Vientiane to the Pakse International Airport. If this airport is not functional for any reason you can fly to Savannakhet in the south from Luang Prabang and Vientiane instead. Bangkok has direct flights to the city via Lao Airlines. You can take a flight from Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam as well. Add to Trip
How long can it take?
Cheap flights from Pakse to Vientiane TripAdvisor - [PKZ
- sleeper bus to Vientiane Pakse Message Board - TripAdvisor
- Cheap flights from Pakse to Vientiane TripAdvisor - [PKZ
- CHEAP FLIGHTS FROM Vientiane to Pakse [VTE TripAdvisor
- Vientiane to Pakse Cheap Flights from Vientiane to Pakse
How To Get From Vientiane To Pakse
There are night buses, airplanes and train connections between major cities of South East Asia connecting with Laos (Vientiane, Pakse and Luang Prabang) and we want to help you to make your visit to Laos easier with the below information, which we keep updated on a monthly basis.
- Get an alert when Vientiane to Pakse prices drop. Get an alert when prices drop.
- Book Cheap Flights from Vientiane to Pakse Search and compare airfares on TripAdvisor to find the best flights for your trip to Pakse. Choose the best airline for you by reading reviews and viewing hundreds of ticket rates for flights going to and from your destination .
- If you want to travel by bus, for example from Luang Prabang (in the north) to Pakse (in the south) you need to take a Luang Prabang-Vientiane bus (around 7 hours, cost 130,000kip), then take another bus from Vientiane to Pakse (around 10 hours, cost 150,000kip). There is no direct route.
- As all Vientiane/Pakse VIP buses stop in Thakkek, you may register in order to get to your destination around 6:00, but do it in advance through the bus companies to ensure your seat or bed will be kept.