Discus Fish Breeding Mac's Discus
How To Breed Discus Fish Below is a video of discus spawning. You will notice that they lay their eggs on a vertical surface. Most breeders provide objects similar to the one in the video. The female takes a pass or two before beginning to lay the eggs. Once she starts laying, the male will come right behind and deposit the sperm. This continues for several passes, and with each one, more... I would like to know, how big ( in inches ) the discus have to be to breed. Please answer my question, I’m really intrested in breeding discus, I love them… thanks
Download HOW TO Breed Discus fish video.genyoutube.net
The Blue Diamond Discus is a species of Discus popular because of its vibrant iridescent blue color. The brilliant blue from this strain is the result of wild caught specimens selectively bred based on favourable mutations in their color.... 21/08/2011 · This is my first time I have breed Discus fish and as a precaution I used an egg guard as last time they bred they ate all the eggs. Now the eggs have hatched do I remove the egg guard or will the discus still eat the fry?
Breed Healthy Discus Fish video dailymotion
Discus fish likes topick their own mate and that it why it is better to purchase them young and in groups of six ormore.How to Breed Discus - Getting your Tank ReadyWhen breeding discus fish the fish tank should be powered with air filters and spawninglocations. You have to make sure that the drinking water in the tank is within the temperaturerange. It is important to keep the water how to i get my serial key from working cs3 I have been raising and breeding discus fish for over 20 years providing customers and pet stores with excellent service and unbeatable prices on discus fish. We have a large variety of discus fish for sale that is sure to attract the most demanding hobbyist.
How To Get Discus To Breed Jack Wattley Discus Fish
Discus fish is known to be fuzzy and hard to breed which is only the half truth. If you are well aware about the discus fish care techniques then discus fish breeding is actually an easy. how to make fondant egyptian fish Before breeding discus fish, you should either put the mating pair in a separate tank or move other fish out of their tank. If other fish are around, they may eat the small discus when they hatch, or the parents may eat them to protect them from predators. If you have a pair of happy and healthy discus fish, they may begin to mate. They will first find a suitable place for the female to lay
How long can it take?
Breeding Discus For A Profit? Discus Fish 139337
- Breeding Discus Fish Getting Discus Pairs to Spawn again
- Discus fish how to care and breed Meethepet.com
- How to ensure Discus will pair up and breed Discus Fish Fan
- Breeding Discus SimplyDiscus
How To Breed Discus Fish Video
Below is a video of discus spawning. You will notice that they lay their eggs on a vertical surface. Most breeders provide objects similar to the one in the video. The female takes a pass or two before beginning to lay the eggs. Once she starts laying, the male will come right behind and deposit the sperm. This continues for several passes, and with each one, more eggs are deposited and
- HOW TO BREED DISCUS VIDEO INDEX: (click show more) Where to BUY DISCUS: https://goo.gl/YOo1iR Introduction @0:05 How to sex discus @2:35 How to get a breeding pair of discus …
- a guide to caring & breeding for discus fish Discus are colorful, graceful and charismatic tank inhabitants. Discus are considered to require a higher level of care than other aquarium fish.
- Home Tropical Fish How to Breed Discus fish. June 20, 2018. How to Breed Discus fish. Topic we’re going to cover is how to breed discus. In this article I’m going to share with you my experience with breeding discus. It wasn’t too long ago where I had a few breeding pairs and established a breeding program that produced about a thousand discus fry. Why you want to breed discus doesn’t
- Here are 2 videos of discus breeding pairs with fry at our tropical fish hatchery. The 1st video is a mated pair of tangerine discus with fry in a 50 gallon aquarium.