Airport transfer to & from Primosten Croatia Shuttle Direct
Check here our shuttle and taxi transfer price from Split Airport to Monterol. Book with us your airport transfer to the hotel in Monterol, to a private address and to any resort of your choice. Save your time and money! Quick quote and fast booking online just in a few steps.... The enchanting peninsula of Primosten is one of the most photogenic spots on the Adriatic coast (a photo of Primosten graces the third edition of Lonely Planet's Croatia). Only 28km south of Sibenik (see Primosten on a map of Dalmatia ), you'll pass Primosten on the coastal road to Split.
Transfers from Split airport (SPU) to Primosten kiwitaxi.com
Getting from Split (HR) to Primosten (HR) by bus is easy and fairly cheap compared to other travel options. The number of daily departures might vary depending on the travel date.... Primosten is a small place located only 27 km from Sibenik. The old part of the place is situated on a small island which was connected to the mainland by a bridge which was later replaced by a mound – this is how Primosten became an island.
Taxi Transfers from Split Airport to Primosten
Split airport is situated in Kastel Stafilic 20 km from the city centre Split and 6 km from Trogir. Getting from the airport to the city centre is possible by the following means of transportation. Airport bus: The airport bus between Split airport and the main bus station is operated by the company Pleso prijevoz . how to get games early on ps4 Split Airport (possibility of transport) Zadar Airport (possibility of transport) By train. To Šibenik – there is a direct bus connection with Primošten (possibility of transport) How to get to Oasis suites? Driving from Šibenik – as soon as you pass the road sign of “Primošten”, second turn right. Driving from Split – driving on the Adriatic road You don’t turn toward
zadar to split Split Forum - TripAdvisor
The nearest airport is Split Airport, 26 miles from the accommodation. This property also has one of the top-rated locations in Primošten! Guests are happier about … how to get information from an icloud backup Split Airport Taxi Transfers to Split and other cities in Croatia, Bosnia, Montenegro or Serbia starting from 30 EUR. Private Taxi Transfer from and to Split Airport with standard vehicle, mini van or a bus. Book your Transfer to or from Split Airport with Top vehicles & …
How long can it take?
Primosten location beaches hotels and attractions
- Accommodation in Primosten www.croatiapearls.com
- How to get from Primosten to Dubrovnik Croatia Lonely
- Transfers from Split airport (SPU) to Primosten kiwitaxi.com
- Airport transfer to & from Primosten Croatia Shuttle Direct
How To Get From Split Airport To Primosten
Trogir is 20.5 miles from Apartment Primosten Adiomare, while Šibenik is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Split Airport, 23.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Split Airport, 23.6 miles from the property.
- Getting from Split (HR) to Primosten (HR) by bus is easy and fairly cheap compared to other travel options. The number of daily departures might vary depending on the travel date.
- Taxi transfer from Split airport to Brac (island of Brac) with price starting from 65.00 EUR. Book your professional taxi transfer from Split airport to Brac (island of Brac) by car, van or bus with Transfer Croatia. Private Transfer, Vehicle & Driver - Free Cancellation - 24/7 Phone support
- The fastest way to get to Primosten will be with a pre-booked taxi or minibus waiting to whisk you off on arrival. Cheapest way from Split Airport (SPU) to Primosten The most economical way to travel to Primosten is by bus.
- Split Airport (SPU) is located 15 miles (25 km) from Split City Centre, on the western side of Kaštela Bay, and 4 miles (6km) from the nearby town of Trogir. What is Split Airport like? Add new content Split Airport, also called Resnik Airport, is a relatively small international airport, however you will still find all the necessary facilities here for your journey.